Rotating Meeting September 19th
We have an outstanding list of venues for our Rotating Meeting coming up on September 19th. There is something for everyone who wishes to learn about a member's business or work place. There is a lot of expertise and variety as you look at the list. So, please save the date and register for a location to enjoy Rotary on September 19th. Our goal is to set a record for rotating meeting attendance. Many thanks to our members who are serving as hosts.
- EmbroidMe Embroidery Services, Joe Ocampo (Limit 10). Find out how our Rotary shirts are made and more.
- Estate Law, Jackie Skay (Limit 8). Plan for the future.
- Personal Injury Law, Richard Marino (Limit 12). A most interesting field for the law profession.
- Lunch with the Mayor, Sam Abed, City Hall (Limit 15).
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Kevin Culbertson (Limit 15). Learn about our downtown university.
- Del Lago Academy - Campus of Applied Science, Steve Boyle, EUHSD (Limit 18). You get to interact with students.
- Children's Discovery Museum, Javier Guerrero (Limit 20). Note: children welcome to attend.
- LPL Financial, Sima Alefi, Financial Advisor (Limit 15). Sima will discuss how to reduce taxes and increase income in your investment portfolio.
- Capital Financial, Mark Umek, Investment Broker (Limit 8). Investment and savings strategies.