Past Presidents' Debate
On the 18th, we had a mock debate with some of the past presidents as the debate participants: Jack Raymond, Fred Baronowski, Mary Geerdes, and Dick Daniels.
Some of the best comments and question responses were:
The question was: How do i make Rotary Great Again?
- Jack Raymond said you need to have 28 sponsors to get into the club
Why was your year as president the best year for the Escondido Rotary Club?
- Dick Daniels said he was the only president to have a convicted felon as a program speaker.
- Mary Geerdres said she had grants over $80,000 and a membership count of 238. So top that.
- Fred Baronowski said he recruited 238 new members and raised $3.4 million. "Wrong"!
- Jack Raymond said he introduced the "Howdy Song".