Criteria for Active Membership
A Rotary Club of Escondido Rotarian:
- Is an adult person of good character who is known in the community for adhering to the highest level of honesty, ethics and professionalism.
- Is a resident of the Greater Escondido Region, or holds or is retired from a position in a Escondido business or community organization.
- Has sufficient capability to meet the financial requirements of membership (initiation, dues, lunches, foundation, fundraisers, etc.).
- Has control over their time and schedule.
- Is actively involved in club activities.
- Honors their promises and commitments.
- Is open, honest and friendly.
- Does not belong to any other service organization or Rotary club.